Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011 blows in with fireworks, babies and snow!

New Year's Eve
We headed to our friend's (Ben and Kristi) home in Forney for some homemade lasagna, wine and fireworks to ring in 2011! We also managed to watch three different countdowns (including Snooki's ball drop...which was only about 2 feet in the air...haha! ).



Celebrating 2011 with the Petty's!

Our super cool sparklers.

Richard and Ben plotting what they will do next... we couldn't leave them alone with the fireworks!
Amy's Babyshower
I've known Amy since the 6th grade! It was such a joy to help throw her a babyshower (my first one to put on)! I had a blast planning with my other two friends - Olivia and Brenda! We took a ton of pictures, played lots of games and had a blast...plus, the snow made an amazing backdrop!


Brenda's awesome cake!!

Yummy!

Me with Brenda, Amy, Olivia, My Mom, Amy's Mom and Amy's Son

Olivia playing the "Dirty Diaper Candy Bar Game"...hahaha

Our snow picture!

Snow!!
...Texas Style! I know our friends (Jen & Matt) from Minnesota are laughing at the amount of snow we received...but hey, we were extremely excited! :) Richard is beyond thrilled that we are officially having a winter...as for me, I'm missing the warm weather.

Sundae running from the snow!



Outside of our apartment in Dallas in the snow!





Richard and Pickle playing in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment