Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Quotes

I love quotes almost as much as I love photos. I have a quote journal that I add favorites to, I often take photos of pages in a book to remember good lines and recently I've created a new board on pinterest to save quotes I love. Quote addiction? Maybe. But, at least it doesn't come with calories! We will save my reality t.v. addiction for another day...although, I could throw some Duck Dynasty quotes your way.



Really though... To me, quotes are motivating, inspiring and encouraging. Below are some great ones that I've snagged this past month...enjoy!











Have a quote-filled week!

1 comment:

  1. Love those quotes!! It's hard to pick a favorite from the ones you posted...but I'd have to pick the PINECONE one! Scott has brought out the entrepreneur in me and that quote cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete