Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jessa's iphone...shattered.

It would definitely not be an understatement to say that I am addicted to my iphone. My iphone allows me to keep up with friends, family, work, cares, Richard, bills, facebook, and our calendar for friends, family, work, cares, bills, etc. (ha!). Needless to say, I really rely on my iphone! I was visiting Goodwill Industries of Dallas today and I dropped it in the lobby (on their floor made out of recyclables... must have been some pretty darn hard recyclables). The screen is shattered...Ahhh! I then visited Richard at his job (so we could save all the photos off the phone). Of course, my warranty doesn't cover it... so I either pay $500 for a new phone (not an option) or find someone to fix it. So...the journey begins. When all else fails, pose the question on facebook and pick your friend's brains on what to do.

And now...for your viewing pleasure....(yes, this was taken with Richard's blackberry...oh the shame!)

1 comment: